SHINE is an electronic contract manufacturer that specializes in custom cable assemblies, wire harnesses, and electro-mechanical assemblies. As an experienced manufacturing partner, we know your industry and understand your application.
Industries and Applications SHINE Serves
For over 30 years, SHINE has worked with partners in innovative industries like these:
- Clean Technology – solar, wind, oil and gas, fuel cell, LED lighting, and battery systems
- Medical – medical devices and medical equipment
- Computers – servers, PCs, data storage, and peripherals such as printers
- Communications – telephone systems and related hardware
- Industrial – wired controls for tools, machinery, and equipment
- Test and Instrumentation – testing equipment and instruments
- Homeland Security – wires harnesses and cable assemblies for security technologies such as X-ray machines and hand-held body scanners
- Satellite Communications (Satcom) – wire harnesses for antennas used in mobile satellite communications (MSC)
- Marine – underwater vehicles, engine wiring. and boat cables
Innovative Industries, Challenging Applications
SHINE’s connection to innovative industries isn’t just about the high-quality, cost-effective assembly of wires, cables, and electro-mechanical components. The engineering expertise that we provide supports new product introduction (NPI) and design for manufacturability (DFM).
From engineering support and component sourcing to contract manufacturing and inventory management, SHINE provides complete solutions to wiring and cabling challenges. Plus, all of our cables are built and tested to the IPC/WHMA-A-620 standard, and can meet specific industry requirements.
Get Answers to Your Wire and Cable Questions
Do you have questions about the industries that we serve, or how SHINE can help you to meet your specific requirements? Would you like to learn more about our capabilities, or discuss services such as custom cable assembly, wire harnessing, and electro-mechanical assembly? Whether you’re ready for a quote or have a question about your specific application, we’d like to hear from you.
Contact us at our manufacturing center in Adams, Massachusetts for more information.