From new product introduction (NPI) to design for manufacturing (DFM), SHINE provides the contract manufacturing services you need for projects like custom cable assemblies, wire harnesses, and electro-mechanical assemblies.
SHINE’s Contract Manufacturing Services
SHINE’s contract manufacturing services and capabilities include:
- Wire Harnessing that combines the power of automation with the precision of custom boards.
- Custom Cable Assembly that helps you reduce risk, increase quality, optimize space, speed installation times, and improve manufacturability.
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly for subsystem and full system assembly (box build).
- Lead Wire Assembly for fast, accurate fully-automated solutions that save you time and money.
- Cordsets that meet North American, international, hospital and medical grade, and UL and CSA standards.
- Wire and Cable Processing means using industry-leading equipment to cut and strip wires and cables with speed and precision.
- Engineering Support strengthens your product designs for cable assemblies, wire harnesses, and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Testing supports performance, safety, reliability, and compliance with industry standards.
Find the Contract Manufacturing Services You Need
Do you have questions about the contract manufacturing services that SHINE provides? Are you ready to request a quote about custom cable assembly, wire harnessing, or electro-mechanical assembly?
Contact us at our manufacturing center in Adams, Massachusetts for more information.