SHINE Wire is an ISO 9001:2015-certified company with a manufacturing center in Adams, Massachusetts. We operate a state-of-the-art facility with automated equipment, skilled personnel, and an enduring commitment to who we are and what we believe.
Who We Are
SHINE is an electronic contract manufacturer of custom cable assemblies, wire harnesses, and electro-mechanical assemblies. We’re committed to providing customers with products and services that exceed their expectations. SHINE Wire is also committed to providing employees with opportunities for ongoing training and continuing education.
SHINE’s commitment to the community is an important part of our story. When Barney Shine started Shine Electronics in 1984, our region was in crisis. Sprague Electric, the largest employer in northern Berkshire County, was closing. Shine Electronics kept people working, and Barney Shine offered a vision for a brighter future.
In 1991, Shine Electronics changed its name to Shine Wire Products to better reflect our capabilities. SHINE, as we’re now known, celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2014. Since then, we’ve added the WXGuard line of lightning diverters for wind turbines and aerospace. With our broad range of products and electronic manufacturing services, SHINE’s future is brighter than ever.
Much has changed since 1984, but our family-owned business remains true to its roots. “Barry Shine’s vision,” says company president Greg Shine, “is still at the heart of this company’s unwavering commitment to all the partners on the SHINE team – our dedicated employees, our community, vendors, and outstanding customers.”
What We Believe
SHINE’s core values demonstrate our commitment.
- EVERYBODY EVERYDAY
- INTEGRITY: We demonstrate honesty and respect for others and trustworthiness in all we do. Our decision making is based on this value.
- RESPECT: We will treat individuals with respect and dignity. Our communication is clear and honest.
- CUSTOMER FIRST: Our passion is your success. We always put our customer first. A customer is anyone, even a coworker, to whom we have a responsibility to help succeed.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: We will always do what we say and take responsibility for our actions.
- INNOVATION: We will always pursue positive change for our customers. We will remain open to new ideas and promote improvements to operations while seeking creative solutions for our customers.
How Can SHINE Wire Help You?
Are you looking for a contract manufacturer that specializes in custom cable assembly, wire harnessing, or electro-mechanical assembly? Whether you’re ready for a quote or have a question about a specific application, we’d like to hear from you.
Contact us at our manufacturing center in Adams, Massachusetts for more information.