SHINE’s manufacturing center supports the efficient, cost-effective, and high-quality custom cable assembly, wire harnessing, and electro-mechanical assembly. Our Adams, Massachusetts facility is where state-of-the-art wire and cable assembly happens.
From the footprint of our Berkshire County facility to the way that we minimize energy costs and organize product flow, SHINE is built to succeed.
- 30,000 sq. ft. owned and occupied by SHINE
- Environmentally-controlled for four seasons
- Radiant heat
- High-efficiency lighting
- High-efficiency Energy Miser insulation
- 100% sprinkler coverage
- Weekly maintenance for floor polishing and cleaning
- Deferred maintenance budget
- Conveniently located near FedEx and UPS hubs
- Ability to expand
SHINE is an ISO 9001:2015 registered company. Periodic reviews of our plant layout and product flows underscore our commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
Manufacturing Center in Adams, Massachusetts
Do you have questions about SHINE’s manufacturing center in Adams, Massachusetts? Would you like to visit us before planning your next cable assembly, wire harnessing, or electro-mechanical assembly project?
Contact us for more information about our capabilities, and how we can help you.