SHINE is located in Adams, Massachusetts – the heart of the Berkshires. Our family-friendly company is a great place to work, but that’s not the only reason people join us. Berkshire County is America’s premiere cultural capital and a four-season resort with hiking, skiing, kayaking, bicycle trails, and much more. So whether at work or at play, you can reach your peak here in Adams, the home of Mt. Greylock – the tallest mountain in the Bay State.
At SHINE, we know that our employees are our greatest asset. That’s why we’re looking for team members with the skills, abilities, and dedication to help us grow. Below you’ll find descriptions of our current job openings, along with some information about the benefits we offer. Do you have what it takes to join our team?
SHINE needs manufacturing assemblers to build cable assemblies, wire harnesses, and electro-mechanical assemblies. Ability, attention to detail, and good eyesight are required. We offer a training program to support your success. High School Diploma or GED is required. Full-time and part-time openings are available.
SHINE is seeking an account manager who will partner with our customers to ensure their long-term success. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing lasting relationships and connecting with business executives and stakeholders. By working with SHINE’s customers and own internal, cross-functional, you’ll ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions.
- Serve as the lead point-of-contact for any and all matters that are specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships that add value to customer operations
- Become a trusted advisor to key accounts
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions that truly meet customer needs
- Communicate the status and progress of accounts to SHINE’s management team
- Identify and grow business opportunities with our sales team
- Proven account management or other, relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in delivering customer-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Project management skills and the ability to multi-task while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- College degree or 3-5+ years’ experience in account management
- Base pay plus bonus
SHINE offers excellent benefits to employees and their families.
- Group Medical
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Group Dental
- Basic Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Performance Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
How to Apply
Do you have what it takes to work at SHINE? Are you ready to learn more about the opportunities that we offer? To apply for a position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.